June 5, 2007
- Launched the Plaxo-AIM integration
- Shipped the Plaxo Toolbar for Thunderbird
- Had Plaxo join the Mac faithful
- Got on Verizon’s deck for mobile sync
- Released a new version of Plaxo WAP access
- Integrated with Comcast
- Expiremented on Plaxo Labs
- Built Plaxo 3.0
I’ve really enjoyed my time at Plaxo – I’ve learned a lot, shipped a ton of product, and worked with amazing people.
As for my next gig, I’ll be joining my good friend Terry over at Tagged. There’s a ton of stuff to do over there – and since they’re in PHP/Java, I can probably jump in and do some coding too . Lunch 2.0 up in SF here we come!
So… should I continue writing my blog here at Plaxoed? I suppose it is past tense, so it could fit as I move on after Plaxo. What do you guys think?